Enercoutim has developed and is currently managing the Solar Demonstration Platform in the Municipality of Alcoutim, the Algarve, Southern region of Portugal. The shared renewable energy infrastructure of the Solar Demonstration Platform currently has a production capacity of 4 MW split between 3 CPV technologies; the significant expansion of the installed capacity is under development. The platform operates on 100ha and combines renewable energy generation, new innovation driven energy models and sustainable agriculture models.
Enercoutim is facilitating the development of microgrid pilot projects in the Algarve region, supports R&D activities through its NZEB SOLAR LAB facility and recently developed research infrastructure. It operates the platform under plug and produce approach and currently works on integrating energy storage facility.
Our organization is active in various European and International Research and Innovation programs.
• Completion of platform infrastructures; • First 2 MW.
|• Fourth MW; • Initiation of activities focused on EU research; • First H2020 project; • Second H2020; • Solar Lab expansion program.|
|• Start of Enercoutim||• Beginning of construction
||• Third MW||• Development, experimentation and commercialization tests; • Regional strategy for smart energy networks.|
In addition, Enercoutim is gaining expertise and deepening relationships in the areas we feel are most likely to accelerate the decarbonisation of our economy. These areas (at this time) include:
• Distributed energy solutions (infrastructure);
• Storage solutions based on the market model;
• IoT Interoperability Solutions;
• Smart Grids;
• Sustainable Agriculture.
Benefits / Advantages:
a) The hosting, promotion, development and support of projects for the generation of renewable energy and the attraction and dynamization of technological activity linked to the renewable energy sector;
b) The rendering of services to the companies, in which will be integrated, among others, the coordination of projects; The organization of fairs, exhibitions and congresses; Information and technical support; Promotion of business and investment, including the holding of business missions; Education and training; Promotion and dissemination of Science and Technology and entrepreneurship, including social entrepreneurship;
c) The relationship and collaboration with national or foreign counterparts of the Association, as well as entities that promote the development of renewable energies or energy efficiency;
d) Participation in events of interest to the Association.
1. May be admitted as members any individuals, as well as collective people, whose statutory purpose is not incompatible with the Association.
2. Such individuals and collective people may be both Portuguese and foreign.
3. The admission of members in any case depends on the deliberation of the respective Board.
4. From the deliberation that approve or reject the proposal of member, will be informed to the candidate.
5. Each member will be given a certificate proving the membership, of a model to be approved by the Direction.
1.1. To benefit from all the services of the Association, and to obtain information that it has available for use by its members, under the terms defined in the following article.
1.2. Benefit from the sharing, usufruct and transfer of assets, equipment and rights of the Association, under the terms and conditions defined by the Management.
2. Members shall be obliged to pay an annual fee / quota in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation, as well as to refrain from any conduct likely to prejudice the good name of the Association or contrary to its purposes and conduct carried out by the Association in the exercise of its activity.
3. Only members whose payment of the above annual fee / quota is up to date may exercise their rights.
For more info contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team shaped by our vision of the future. Share our VISION? Collaborate with us!
Q1. What does Renewable Energy mean to you?
Q2. How do you envision future development of Renewable Energy?
Q2: “A continuous effort in technology, integration and finance. The creation of a level playing field in which renewables can compete on equal footing, such that market forces can drive the sustainable growth necessary to achieve our climate change objectives..”
Q2: “The future is bright, the future is renewable and sustainable if we build it that way. One sustainable plant of any scale at a time. It is a long journey! ”
Q2: “As the most reliable and sustainable solution to have power on earth!”
Q2: “The future of renewable energy will be fundamental to the planet and its survival!”
Q2: “I’m optimistic. There will be a growing share of renewables for electricity generation and also for transports, and storage solutions are developing to help in the energy transition.”
Q2: I believe that renewable energy will be an alternative increasingly strong, clean and healthy to the current dependence on exhaustible energy sources and pollutants.”